The library has two concert series. The Discovery Concert Series (on Saturday afternoons) and the Chamber & Jazz Concerts Series (on Tuesday evenings). There is no charge for the Discovery Concert Series, and all ages are welcome. The Chamber & Jazz Concerts Series is sponsored by the Friends of the RB Library and is pleased to accept donations to defray the costs of professional musicians.
Discovery Concert Series
We are pleased to welcome you the 2023-24 season of the Discovery Concert Series, free concerts for all on select Saturdays at 3:00 p.m in the 2nd floor Community Room.
Remaining programs include the following:
- San Diego Harmonics Chorale, January 13, 2024;
- San Diego Suzuki String Orchestra, February 10, 2024;
- South Asian Dance Performers, Vanitha Roa-Knudson, director, March 9, 2024;
- Katie Kim, flute, Cho-Hyun Park, piano, April 13, 2024;
- Wine Creek Ensemble, May 4, 2024.
The Discovery Concert Series is planned and organized by a committee comprised of Ulli Reiner (chair), John Boaz, Ann Connolly, Cara Geils, Mary Leitner, and Helena Wei.