Announcing the 2019-2020 Rancho BernardoConcertsSponsor Program
Support your RB Concerts –Celebrating 21 years of fine musical performances.
The Friends of the RB Branch Library sponsors both chamber music and Jazz concerts. We present top musical artists in Southern California at no charge to the public. Funding for these professional artists is sourced primarily by free-will donations at each concert. Additional support comes from grants such as from the RB Community Foundation, and from individual sponsors. We hope our simple spoonsorship approach will enable wide participation by our concert supporters.
- Individuals become a sponsor with an annual gift of $100.
- Couples & families become a sponsor with a $150 donation.
- These are minimum suggested amounts. Sponsors have elected to donate larger amounts. There are no limits.
- We are a 501 (c) (3) organization with a tax deduction status
- The sponsorship year runs from August to July
- All sponsors are listed in our program handout and on the Friends website
To be a sponsor, just mail a check to the Treasurer - Friends of the RB Library, 17110BernardoCenter Drive,SD92128. Mark “Concert Sponsor” in the memo line. Make sure that the name(s) that you want listed are noted or indicate that you wish to remain anonymous.
We are also initiating a “business sponsor” level. If you want to have your business be a sponsor, you can do this for $200 or more. We will devote a special section for listings of business sponsors. Write “business sponsor” in the memo line of your check. Please note the business name. Also add a line for a brief description of products or services. You may also add an address, phone number, e-mail address or website.
Thank you for your consideration and support for the Friends of the RB Library Concerts. Your support will help us to bring the very best concerts in the entire county to your RB Library and help us to provide the remuneration that our performers deserve.Harvey Levine, Concerts Director, Friends of the RB Library