Resolve by Jean Abrahamson
Another trip around the sun completed, a new one just begun.
Will you find new experiences this year, or will this be a rerun?
* Resolution, evolution - the shaping of your mind.
- Strategize as you embrace the rhythm of mankind.
Where does this moment find you; in tune with life or unaware?
Are you full of confidence and thriving or living a life of despair?
* Ask, Who am I and where am I going?
- Will I be stagnant or will I keep growing?
Take a moment to contemplate your life, it will be worth your time.
No matter where you are today, consider this to be your prime.
* Honor the past and embrace the future.
- Time moves fast, don’t let it pass in a blur.
Are you optimistic and hopeful or a pessimist, full of dread?
Explore your heart, soul and mind; you won’t be misled.
* Blessings, gratitude and love abound.
- Tap into each force, they will astound.
Do everything possible to obtain proper perspective.
Cast negativity aside, you’ll find ways more effective.
* What have you done and where will you go?
* Expand your mind and feel yourself grow.
Keep your eyes and heart open, ask for guidance each day.
Resolve to find and follow your North Star, then never turn away.